IEP(ESL) (English as a Second Language)
English language study program for nonnative speakers.
- Small classes
Purpose of ESL Program
- ESL program is to improve the students' level of English. ESL classes teach different language skills, depending on students' English abilities, interests, and needs.
|Belleville Christian School ESL Class|
|The Native English speaker teachers teach students English with effective teaching skills and help students develop confidence in English.|
|Belleville Christian School ESL Courses|
|Reading||• Reading long and short essays and literary essays
• Finding the main idea of a paragraph or longer passage of text quickly
• Understanding the clues and syntax of the context and interpreting the passage.
|Grammar||• Understanding and Learning English Grammar.
• Learning and practicing the English grammar rules.
|Speaking||• Learning English using most common English expressions
• Improving speaking skills by expressing thoughts and opinions
• Small group discussions and individual presentations
|Vocabulary||• Learning vocabulary words based on the context of the passage
• Learning synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions
|Writing||• Writing essays with proper grammar
• Learning English sentence structures
• Writing short and long essay
* On mobile, please scroll the table.